Monday, January 7, 2008

My Fullmoon Party .....3 Nov 2007

This is my mommy...as you can see there are so many people in the background....
they are my relatives, papa & mommy frens.....

Mommy dress me in white.....because mommy love white colour

and she said she want me to look like snow white....hehe...do I look like snow white????


Do I look like my mommy???

Mommy stop pressing my head...I'm not comfortable can you carry me probably??

I'm so happy to meet up with all uncles and aunties. I'm so tired and ready to sleep.

I hate mosquitoes, kiss me on my face and make me look so ugly on the photo. Big red spot...

Kill all the mosquitoes!!!!!!

2 comments:

et Shuben™ said...

Hello Danielle, you do look like your mommy but you're prettier than her, ha ha! Please don't tell her...

You should invite me to your birthday party next time!

Queen Chin Nee ; Princess Danielle said...

Of course i will be prettier than mommy...

I will be having my birthda party this year OCT..mard down your dairy for my party..it willeither be th 4th or the 5th OCT...
i see you then ya shuben jie jie