Thursday, January 17, 2008

My first friend...Isabelle

Let me introduce my first friend in this world.
She is Aunty Melissa daughter, her name is Isabelle WieAnne Ng.
She is exactly 6 months older than me. She was born in 5th April and I was born 5th October.
So next time when we grow up I will call her 'jie jie Isabelle'
Isabelle is so cool.....and we felt so strange in our first meet up...ok let me try to talk to Isabelle...
Hmm...How should I start the conversation ..
Hi, Isabelle..I'm Danielle, come on let's play together...

Oh at last Isabelle is talkingto me...and we were looking and each other and found that we look quite similar..
Both of us got small eyes, dont have much hair and look more like boy than girl....

Sigh! Hope we both will look girlie when we grow up....

Keep in touch Isabelle. Nice meeting you.

No comments: