Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Bedroom......

I don't have a bedroom yet, at the moment I'm sharing room with my parents and my baby cot is just next to their bed. This is where I sleep every night.


Mommy didn't ask me what colour I like and straight away she bought me pink colour set of bumper, comforter and bed sheet. At first i thought it will look ugly with all pink but after with all the butterflies and flowers, it look nice.

Don't you agree?

I feel like sleeping in the garden every night.

Oh my name on the bed........ No one dare to steal my bed because my name is there and so colourful.

Mommy got the little grey doggy during Ian's birthday party.

Here my music mobile. This is the view from below. Papa always turn on for me whenever I make noise while waiting mommy to make my milk.

He think the music mobile will distract me from making noise. In fact nothing can stop me from crying while I am HUNGRY.

The Winnie the Pooh gang.

Papa bought this for my Christmas present. They sleep with me every night.

My favourite place....THE MILK BAR.....

This is the place where mommy will go make me milk whenever I hungry.

My play mat.Gorgeously soft, cushioned mat me to lie on, with farm friends to bat, rattle, grasp and crinkle. And it is so colourful.

Mommy said this toy encourages me to look, listen and touch. It also help me to use my hands effectively and develop good reflexes.

I miss it...My SARONG.....I only can enjoy my sarong during weekend afteroon nap...
Grandma like to let me sleep in the sarong and of course I enjoy it.
You will never know how nice to sleep in the sarong especially in a hot afternoon.
It just...I don't know how to tel you anyway you got to try out if you really want t know.

This is another of my kicking gym. It also help me in my development.


This is my clown friend. She accompany most of the time when I was on my bouncing net.


This is a mini fan that mommy use to bring out during a hot day. Is a clip on fan to clip on my stroller.
Keep me cool on a hot day or night.

See when it is on there is light too.....the light will keep changing and sometimes me me dizzy looking at it....but is nice!






No comments: