Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cousin Sister Birthday.....22/01/08

Today afternoon mommy called aunty Sally (my nanny) said that she come and pick me up at about 5.30pm. Therefore aunty Sally quickly bathe me before mommy arrived. I was wondering why mommy come so early. Not long after my shower, I heard mommy voice and she came into the room with a man...Oh, that's my daddy....so happy that today daddy came to pick me up too.....Straight away I know that they going to bring me out later....
After I reachd home, mommy told me that today is cousin sister Hieu Thong birthday and we going back to po po house for dinner. So mommy put me in my sarong for a short nap while mommy and daddy get ready. After that mommy dress me up like bunny and off we go....

Here's my bunny look.....

See my cousin sister Hieu Thong....she is 4 years old and I'm only 3 months plus....what a big gap...How i wish i can play with her now....


And of course this picture include my pretty mommy.


Daddy took the picture while I was looking at the floor..."Daddy why like that should take when I look up mah....."


This is the cake....it look s so colourful and tasty. It is make of jelly...Mommy said I can't eat yet...she said I will get one of this cake when my next birthday..."mommy I remember what you said...make sure you remember to get me 1 this Oct"


At least I got a chance to take picture with this colourful barbie doll cake....I'm so happy tonight and I got back home at about 11pm and straight away when to bed after I've change into pyjamas and drink milk.....







No comments: