Monday, January 21, 2008

Me..Rolling Over...



Today I am 3 month old, 3rd week. My weight is 6.6kg and height is 63.5cm. What I want to said here is....I can ROLL OVER now...


Let me tell you how .....


I was awake at 8.15am this morning, papa still sleeping and mommy already went out. Since papa still sleeping therefore I stay alone in the cot and play with myself. Not long after mommy came back and carried me out of my cot and to grandma's room for bath. Photo of me lying on grandma's bed after my bath. So fresh and clean now. While mommy was picking up the towel and suddenly I was.....


I was trying to roll. Immediately mommy stop doing what she was doing took the camera and sit beside me and watch whether I can do it...she was beside me encouraging me....and I am trying my best



And there I was half way already..;


Within second I'm on my tummy looking at mommy.......she was so excited and keep snapping photo of me...




And I gave her my very best pose for mommy take my photo.....





No comments: