Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School holidayzzzzzzz

School holiday started last week and I was very happy because no traffic jam during school holiday, Danielle still went for her mandarin class last week and I was happy because I thought her mandarin class does not follow ordinary school holiday not until last Friday i received a sms from her teacher saying center will be close for 1 week and will commence on the 15th June. Immediately I was unhappy.

What is she gonna do at home if she don't go to class? Hang around? Watch TV? Means I need to think of something for her to do. Means if she not going for class I need to stay at home to take care of her and more. All these Qs appearing in my mind while I'm on my way to see my client. I need to stop thinking and focus on the thing I want to discuss with my client.

Yesterday, Danielle and I went out with my mother in law for brunch and we went for house viewing and Danielle enjoyed alot as she can run around the show house and went into all the rooms to be kepochi. After viewing, mother in law drop me and Danielle home as she need her afternoon nap while my in law continue her activities and i got to stay in to take care Danielle. Later in the evening we went to 1 Utama for dinner and shopping. End of Day 1.

Today 2nd day, mom in law brought Danielle out to market to buy vegs and stuff so I quickly went down to Kl to sort out my stuff and rush back before lunch to take over from my mom in law as she got appointment after lunch. Fed Danielle lunch, then she watch her marathon Barney series and I watch my Weed series until she said she want milk and go for her mid afternoon nap. While she was sleeping I quickly go online to check my email do my stuff and get ready her dinner. End of Day 2. Boring.

2 days has pass and I told Danielle tomorrow I will bring her to visit Children House at Taman Tun. Hope she likes the school. Appointment 10am. Hope tomorrow will not be as boring as today.

Ciao....

1 comment:

et Shuben™ said...

So, little one like it or not?