Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Am I ready for preggie???

Before married, relatives and friends always ask ' When you going to get married?'

After married, ' When you going to give birth?'

During pregnant, ' Boy or Girl?'

After 1st birth, ' When is the second baby? Processing?' or ' Better give birth while still young, don't wait'

Well I don't blame them, they're just too concern about my life.

I'm happy giving birth to Danielle and she is so grown up and almost 2. For the past 1 year plus, I've not been planning for another baby. I was very happy only have 1 child as I can allocate all my time to my princess and provide the best for her. My mind totally shut for giving Danielle a lil brother or lil sister. But I know my husband being the only son in the family there is no way I can only have 1 daughter.

Lately friends around is either gave birth to their second baby or either they are preggie (2nd one). Hubby and mother in law showing some kind of hint. Is that a sign to me?

I've been asking myself again and again whether am I mentally and physically prepare for the next baby. So I book myself for gynea check up. Report came out everything normal and healthy and can have baby anytime. I'm happy that I'm healthy but something is just pulling me back from having another baby.

Well, I guess I will just let God to decide. Please stop asking the same question again. The more I heard of the Q the more reluntant I am.

2 comments:

et Shuben™ said...

Give me five!

Honestly, I damn kow dislike this kinda boring Qs - nothing new.

*yawning*

soo said...

baby baby baby ... waoo...