Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's day giftssss

21 June 2009 Father's day. This is my second year celebrating father's day. I can't remember what I gave daddy last year. So I asked mommy but she can't remember either. Mommy said we went out for a casual father's day dinner. Last year I was unable to make any present for daddy as I was only about 8 months old baby.

And today I am 1 year 20 months 3 weeks old toodler, a lil bigger and I'mm able to do something for my daddy on this special day.

With the help of my mandarin teacher, I manage to handmande a tie for daddy, is made of paper and with the word 'I Love You' on it. Besides, I also made him 3 father's day cookies.

Daddy was so happy when he saw the tie and cookies and he told mommy that he will not eat the cookies and will keep it as thses are his first father's day present from me.
Love seeing the joy on his face and make me feel happy.



Happy Father's Day.

I Love you Dadddy and will Always be your lil Princesss.

1 comment:

et Shuben™ said...

Love is in the air...