Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday afternoon...Baskin Robbins

This morning I woke up at about 8.45am, once I opened my eye there's no one in the room and I start calling for mommy I saw her walked out from the toilet wishing me 'Good morning'. She carried me out from my cot and brought me to my room to clean up and changed then to breakfast. Mommy told me today only 2 of us at home as daddy went out for golf and grandma went out too. Both will not come back till late afternoon. Therefore mommy brought me out to take away brunch at about 10 something, on my way back I fall asleep in the car and I continue my beauty sleep after reach home.

I woke up at about 3 something, mommy told me she is taking me to centerpoint to meet up with aunty Soo Lee also she promise to buy me ice-cream. I was very happy because of ice-cream as I'm not allow to have junk food.


Me..standing at the baskin robbins counter choosing the flavor...Can't decide there are too many to choose from...In the end mommy choose for me. Choco-chip

Me, my choco-chip and my gal gal

yummy!!!!!
mommy doesnt let me fed myself and she insists to fed me. This way she can share my choco-chip.

I'm trying to show my 'hao poh' eye to aunty soolee while she snap photo of mine.


Finished my ice-cream and start posing for aunty soolee photo shoot.

Only manage to took a few photo because aunty soolee camera battery dead. Mommy and aunty soole had a chat and I tried to behave myself but I failed. End up mommy waved good bye to aunty soolee and said their kepo conversation to be continue without me...But i really wanna join and i promise mommy i will behave next time during your kepo session, i will not disturb anymore.
Plssssssssss include meeeeeee.

3 comments:

soo said...

lovely ! :D hehehe... i will remember to charge the batt next time. sorry ya ~

et Shuben™ said...

She is so cute!!!

soo said...

she is too cute ~ ~

YO chin nee !!! prepare for the next photo shooting !!