Friday, May 15, 2009

My Injured Toe....sob sob :(

Happened on a lovely Friday evening, as usual after my dinner mommy shower me. while I was dressing daddy came back and mommy left me with daddy to play with while mommy went downstairs to cook dinner.
Of course I want to look for mommy and I went to the kitchen. Before I called out mommy the door bang on me and it hurt my toe and the next thing mommy came out seeing me sitting ont he floor crying and bleeding while daddy rush over to see what happen. My toe was bleeding and I was crying out loud.
Daddy carry me and mommy help to stop my bleeding. Plaster it to prevent further injuries. My toe got swollen. OUCHHH.....................





1 comment:

et Shuben™ said...

Your mommy ar?

Haiz... Dan Dan you better take good care of yourself. If anything happened again, please call Aunty Shuben on 012 XXXX XXX.

Mrs. Tan, just kidding ya :)