Friday, May 15, 2009

Muffins and more muffinssss

Teacher's day, Children day, year end school party, concert day, sport's day etc etc. All these are the school event.

I still remember my years of school, i always asked my mom to cook a pot of curry chicken for me to one of these event in school for the party.

Many years later i can't believe I'm doing what my mom did for me. The only thing is I'm not cooking curry chicken as i do not know how to cook curry chicken.

Teacher's day was held on 12 May and Danielle Mandarin class had a party and each student need to bring something to the party and of course mother need to prepare for them. Therefore, I baked her muffins. A day before the party I baked 1 tray for try out in case anything wrong i still got time to improve. It turn out no bad so on the day morning i baked a tray of orange muffins. Result...PERFECT.

I still left with lots of flour and i think i got addicted and i continue to baked mango muffins, and again orange muffins. In a week I've baked almost 100 muffins. I don't think my maids is very happy about it as i keep asking them whether they like my muffins. Once they said 'yes' i will immediately bake another tray. I think they are cursing me like hell...asking them to finish all the muffins i baked....I guess is time for me to move to other cakes...i think cheese cake will be my next one..

2 comments:

et Shuben™ said...

ET also wanna try your muffins lor!

Cheese cake... hmm... such a good idea!

Queen Chin Nee ; Princess Danielle said...

chilled cheese cake you ok?