Monday, March 1, 2010

Bye Bye 2009, Hello 2010

Time flies and there goes year 2009.

October
I celebrated my 2 years old birthday at home. Invited some friends we play slide and had great time in the pool spashing water together. On the actual day 5th Oct, had a small family dinner together.

This month i also found out that i'm going to have a baby sister or a baby brother by 2010 because mommy is pregnant.

December
Last year no Christmas party for me but mom and dad brought me to Grand Dorsett for Christmas buffet dinner and I saw Santa Clause there. Also i wrote a letter to Santa asking for what i want and I'm surprise I saw Santa on the 25th morning after i changed and saw what I've ask for is under the tree waiting for me. Guess who was the Santa. It was my daddy dress up in a Santa costume.

Also i visited Little Footprints pre-school where immediately mommy enrolled me for 2010 class. Little Footprints was a newly open pre-school in out neighborhood.

Year 2010
January
First day of school 11/01/2010. I was so excited to find out what exactly a pre-school gonna be. I woke up very early that morning to get prepare and mommy and daddy drove me to school and i saw a lot of koh koh and jie jie and also there are so many things to play. Of course some of the children are crying and i so proud of myself as i didn't cry at all. Mommy stayed with me for a while and she left for breakfast with daddy and she came back for me when the school over. But unfortunately after 2 weeks of school i was sick, very very sick. And i absent for a week, i lost my voice due to very serious coughing and flu.

February
Is Chinese New Year and I'm fully recover from my cough and flu. Time to go shopping for new clothes and new shoes. Saw grandma decorating and mommy teach me how to say "Gong Hei Fatt Choy"
The day finally came and i was dress in my new clothes on Chinese New Year, went to great grandmother house, went back to Ipoh, family gathering dinner, uncle and aunty gathering dinner. And of course, I've got lotsa "ang pow". Besides "ang pow", there were also fire works during Chinese New Year, Lion Dance.

Well that's about it. See ya later.



2 comments:

soo said...

so free now, pls update ur blog !

et Shuben™ said...

Happy New Year darling dear!