Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swimming with Grandma and Mami

Well it has been a month that i did not upload any photo and my recent activity. This is due to.... you know baby like me have a very busy schedule. I need to go out and look for new things and updates mommy on what are the new courses, fashion, toys and etc etc. Is not easy to become a trendsetter baby nowadays.
Ok below are some of the photo papa took when we were in the jacuzzi pool. Can't rememeber when I took the photo. Anyway I had a fun time, and i do really enjoy swimming in the jacuzzi pool. I think it is big enough for me to swim in in...hahahaha



See!!! I can swim with the float on...

Fly, Fly Fly on the water.....

Splashing, Splashing and more splashing

More Spalshing end up choking....

I drank enough water and i want to get up...

Grandma, I'll try getting up myself but i need to help me out a little ya...push my bum bum ok...


Ok ready....

Push....


And there i was out of the pull with little help from my grandma.

Don't you think I'm such a clever girl....YEAH!!!!!

No comments: