Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Road Block

As what promised yesterday was not achieved. Me and Danielle couldn't make it to Children House this morning as I need to go bank to do some payment and run some errands in the morning.

It was a sunny morning and I was in happy mood not until I been stopped by a police. I wore my safety belt I'm not on my cell. What the heck they stop me. So I stopped, window down, license and IC. I kept quiet all the time without and smile on my face and I think I look furious too.

The police officer said something but I cant hear what he said and I'm not looking at him as i was thinking if he give me summon I will scold him. Then he said I'm on my phone while driving. Without second thought i scolded the police officer very loud.

"Siapa cakap saya cakap telefon, saya mana ada cakap, saya punya telefon dalam handbag macam mana nak cakap? Saya tak tahu apa saya buat, saya ada pakai safety belt hah, you punya tuan panggil saya stop sini, apa kesalahan saya? Saya tak buat salah!!!

After that the police offcier try to calm me down. 'Cik tak payah marah marah, saya tanya saja, saya cakap baik baik, you tak perlu marah. Ok kali ini saya bagi peluang. Tak payah marah ni.'

I was like "what bagi peluang i wanted to continue telling him off. Bagi peluang i did nothing wrong what peluang he want to give me. I know if i continue to scold him i will get into trouble.

I take back my IC and license and drove away. I was like phewwwwwww. I just scolded a police officer like that and I was ok to drove away. He could have just scold me back and warn me for being rude. Or maybe he was in shock seeing me behaving so angry hahaha...Well bad luck for the police officer.

No comments: